Only For Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Život na Hogvortsu

+13
Up.
Best. <3
Forever young ♥.
popka bebic ^__^
StarLight
natata
Fallen Like The Sky.
pinkgirl
Wendy
Gossip Girl.
Praslin<3
Dvojki.<3
Aurora
17 posters

Go down

Život na Hogvortsu Empty Život na Hogvortsu

Post by Aurora Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 18:51

Aurora
Aurora
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 20870
Godina : 29

http://pinkiegirlsmp3.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Život na Hogvortsu Empty Re: Život na Hogvortsu

Post by Dvojki.<3 Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 19:01

Your name: Kathrine McFlip
House: Hufflepuff
BF: Ron Weasley Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! :D
BFF: The Golden Trio, Ginny, Cedric
Enemies: All Slytherins
Rep: Very sweet, pretty, but very bold for a Hufflepuff
What people think:
Harry: She and Ron make a great couple, but I felt bad for Hermione. But, after Kathrine hooked Hermione up with Dean I felt happy for Hermione. Ron is a very lucky guy, if he was going out with her...trust me, I would have asked her. She's not the usual hufflepuff, she's very friendly but has a very bold side to her that makes her unique.
Ron: I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!! She means the whole world to me!
Hermione: She's wonderful! My BFF! I felt jealous because she had taken Ron from me, but she hooked me up with Dean, I got over it. SHE AND I WILL BE BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE!!
Ginny: SHE IS THE BEST FRIEND EVER!! She's always there for me!
Fred: She's one of the nicest people I have ever met! She's perfect for Ron! Me and George vowed to always protect her! But, we sometimes prank her...surprisingly she pranks us back. She's really good at it too. Haha can't wait for their wedding!
George: Same as Fred
~Hufflepuffs~
Cedric: She is one of my best friends! I love her to death!! I do have a secret crush on her, but I know that she only thinks of me as a friend. That's fine with me. I'll always be there for her.
~Ravenclaws~
Cho: She's wonderful! Very nice and pretty! Smart too. She's even helping me get together with Cedric!
Luna: She's very nice. Don't know her that well though.
~Slytherins~
Draco: I.hate.her.
Pansy: I hate her because MY Drakie does.
Other Slytherins: Hate her
~Teachers~
Mcgonagall: Very sweet girl. Excellent in my class. She'll succeed easily in the wizarding world.
Flitwick: *annoyed sigh* Mr.Weasley and Miss McFlip need to stop flirting with each other in class. But, overall she does exceptionally well in my class.
Snape: Miss McFlip is good at potions I hate to admit, but she is one of my best students. Grr..I.despise.her.
Dumbledore: A very smart and talented girl. Miss McFlip and Mr.Weasley are perfect for each other. She'd do very well in the Order.
Hagrid: A 'ery nice girl, does well in me class. She'll do well in the future.
Dvojki.<3
Dvojki.<3
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 17043
Godina : 28

http://svanaopachke.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 19:12

Your name: Jasmine Harris
House: Gryffindor
BF: Harry Potter
BFF: The Golden Trio, Ginny, Fred and George
Enemies: Mostly Slytherins
Rep: Bold, smart, pretty, and likes to speak her mind and stand up for people.
What people think:
~Gryffindors~
Harry:
I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART! I don't know what I'd do with out her,I'm
planning on asking her to marry me when we graduate...*shhh* don't tell
her!
Ron: She's one of my very best friends! I love how she's able
to speak her mind and stand up for others, she even stands up to Draco
(she's crazy!). I have a little crush on her, but I know that Harry
loves her with all his heart so I like her more as a friend than
anything else. She isn't even afraid of spiders!!
Hermione: She is
one of my BFFs!! We do EVERYTHING together! Plus she's really smart, so
she's a great study buddy! She takes her schoolwork very seriously, but
she knows how to have fun too! I admire the way she stands up to
Draco...she leaves him speechless everytime! *sighs* I just wish that
Ron would stop staring at her at times.
Ginny: OMG!!! I LOVE HER TO
DEATH!! She is one of my closest friends! Sure, I'm a little jealous
that she got Harry, but I'm over it because they look so perfect
together! She's always there for me and when Draco gets on our case
she's there to stand up for us, haha she's so good at it that he's left
there SPEECHLESS! She's the most amazing friend I've ever had. Oooh and
don't tell her but Ron and the twins sort of have a thing for her!
Fred:
She's one of our best pransters! She knows all the best spots and when
we get caught she can always talk us all out of trouble, even when Filch
catches us! *sighs* And she's pretty too... but Harry got to her first!
Sometimes I wish they would break up.... but Harry is a lot happier now
that he has her, so I relize that they are perfect for each other!
~Hufflepuffs~
Cedric:
She is very nice and isn't afriad to speak her mind! I really admire
her for that! She's pretty too.... but Harry got to her first.
~Ravenclaws~
Cho:
She has a great fashion sense! I get some ideas about outfits from her.
She's really nice and smart too! But, sadly we're not close friends.
I'm jealous though that she took Harry! Gah..I wanted him! Oh well I
still have Cedric!
Luna: She's nice, from what I hear very bold too!
Don't know her very well, but she doesn't make fun of the Quibbler so I
like her.
~Slytherins~
Draco: OOO I HATE THAT GIRL!
Everytime I'm picking on someone she's ALWAYS there to stand up for
them! She annoys the crap out of me! She says stuff to me and I can
never think of anything to say back...I'm left speechless! She's hurting
my reputation! But, she surprises me...no one has ever dared to talk to
be like that! I can't help but want her sometimes.... BUT SHE'S DATING
POTTER! I still want her though...*drools*. BUT DON'T YOU DARE TELL
ANYONE!!
Pansy: I hate her! She leaves poor Drakie speechless
everytime! I just don't understand how she does that... Potter isn't
even capable of doing that! But, sometimes I notice Drakie staring at
her, and not a death glare either! More like a longing-to-have-her
stare. ARGHH she's gonna get it now, Drakie is MINE!
Other Slytherins: Hate her!
~Teachers~
Mcgonagall:
She is a very gifted student! She does well in my class and
participates as much as she can. She's going to go very far in her
career choice when she gets older. She just needs to stop flirting with
Mr.Potter in class.

Flitwick: A wonderful student! She's very good at
charms and tries her best when she can't get the spells right. I just
wish she wouldn't flirt so much in class with Mr.Potter
. xD
Snape: I
despise her as much as I do Potter. She's so polite and smart it's hard
for me to take points off of her house! Ugh, and she's actually good at
potions. I wouldn't be surprised if she was related to Granger! She
would of been an excellent Slytherin, too bad she ended up in
Gryffindor.
Dumbledore: Very very smart. Such a gifted witch. She's
more powerful than she knows! She would be great to have in the Order.
I'm so proud of Harry, he finally found someone that makes him happy.
They're perfect for each other!
Hagrid: I love 'er like she me own
daughter! She's a very smart girl! Wonderful around me animals. It's
nice to see Harry so happy! They are perfect for each other!

Ja bih jos bila i najpopularnija cura tamo Život na Hogvortsu 794346

Mada bih radije da mi Fred ili George budu momci xDD :D .
Aurora
Aurora
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 20870

http://pinkiegirlsmp3.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Praslin<3 Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 19:32

What people think:
~Gryffindors~
Harry: I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART! I don't know what I'd do with out her,I'm planning on asking her to marry me when we graduate...*shhh* don't tell her!
Ron: She's one of my very best friends! I love how she's able to speak her mind and stand up for others, she even stands up to Draco (she's crazy!). I have a little crush on her, but I know that Harry loves her with all his heart so I like her more as a friend than anything else. She isn't even afraid of spiders!!
Hermione: She is one of my BFFs!! We do EVERYTHING together! Plus she's really smart, so she's a great study buddy! She takes her schoolwork very seriously, but she knows how to have fun too! I admire the way she stands up to Draco...she leaves him speechless everytime! *sighs* I just wish that Ron would stop staring at her at times.
Ginny: OMG!!! I LOVE HER TO DEATH!! She is one of my closest friends! Sure, I'm a little jealous that she got Harry, but I'm over it because they look so perfect together! She's always there for me and when Draco gets on our case she's there to stand up for us, haha she's so good at it that he's left there SPEECHLESS! She's the most amazing friend I've ever had. Oooh and don't tell her but Ron and the twins sort of have a thing for her!
Fred: She's one of our best pransters! She knows all the best spots and when we get caught she can always talk us all out of trouble, even when Filch catches us! *sighs* And she's pretty too... but Harry got to her first! Sometimes I wish they would break up.... but Harry is a lot happier now that he has her, so I relize that they are perfect for each other!
~Hufflepuffs~
Cedric: She is very nice and isn't afriad to speak her mind! I really admire her for that! She's pretty too.... but Harry got to her first.
~Ravenclaws~
Cho: She has a great fashion sense! I get some ideas about outfits from her. She's really nice and smart too! But, sadly we're not close friends. I'm jealous though that she took Harry! Gah..I wanted him! Oh well I still have Cedric!
Luna: She's nice, from what I hear very bold too! Don't know her very well, but she doesn't make fun of the Quibbler so I like her.
~Slytherins~
Draco: OOO I HATE THAT GIRL! Everytime I'm picking on someone she's ALWAYS there to stand up for them! She annoys the crap out of me! She says stuff to me and I can never think of anything to say back...I'm left speechless! She's hurting my reputation! But, she surprises me...no one has ever dared to talk to be like that! I can't help but want her sometimes.... BUT SHE'S DATING POTTER! I still want her though...*drools*. BUT DON'T YOU DARE TELL ANYONE!!
Pansy: I hate her! She leaves poor Drakie speechless everytime! I just don't understand how she does that... Potter isn't even capable of doing that! But, sometimes I notice Drakie staring at her, and not a death glare either! More like a longing-to-have-her stare. ARGHH she's gonna get it now, Drakie is MINE!
~Teachers~
Mcgonagall: She is a very gifted student! She does well in my class and participates as much as she can. She's going to go very far in her career choice when she gets older. She just needs to stop flirting with Mr.Potter in class.
Flitwick: A wonderful student! She's very good at charms and tries her best when she can't get the spells right. I just wish she wouldn't flirt so much in class with Mr.Potter.
Snape: I despise her as much as I do Potter. She's so polite and smart it's hard for me to take points off of her house! Ugh, and she's actually good at potions. I wouldn't be surprised if she was related to Granger! She would of been an excellent Slytherin, too bad she ended up in Gryffindor.
Dumbledore: Very very smart. Such a gifted witch. She's more powerful than she knows! She would be great to have in the Order. I'm so proud of Harry, he finally found someone that makes him happy. They're perfect for each other!
Hagrid: I love 'er like she me own daughter! She's a very smart girl! Wonderful around me animals. It's nice to see Harry so happy! They are perfect for each other!
Praslin<3
Praslin<3
Kate Beckett
Kate Beckett

I don`t wanna waste another day, stuck in the shadow of my mistakes!
Broj poruka : 7273
Godina : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Gossip Girl. Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 19:36

Ime:Sierra Monive
Kuca: Gryffindor
BF: Cedric Diggory
BFF: Cho.
Neprijatelji: Niko
Rep: Veoma popularna,prelepa
Sta ljudi misle
Harry: Ona je prelepa u sustini sam zaljubljen u nju! Planirao sam da je pitam da izadjemo! Ali je Cedric bio brzi! (grrr...) Nadam se da cemo jednog dana biti vise nego prijatelji!
Ron: OMG ona je tako slaatka. Voleo bih da je moja. Samo nemojte reci Hermoini! bice vrlo ljuta! Kako bilo Sierra je odlican prijatelj. Hrabra takodje....ubila je stvarno velikog pauka jednom za mene! Cedric je taaako srecan!
Hermoine: Divan prijatelj! takodje je veoma pametna... Mnogo je slatka ali ona ne misli tako! Ponekad zelim da izgledam kao ona! Drago mi je da Cedric pravi za nju!
Ginny: Ona je taaaako slatka! veoma dobar drug takodje. Ima divan modni ukus! Ne mogu da docekam leto! Bice nekoliko nedelja kod mene. Bice suuper ona uvek zna da nas zabavi!
Fred: Sierra.......oooh.....ona je tako hot....
George: Mislim da je George pokusavao da kaaze kako je ona prelepa! sto i jeste. Divna je i pomaze svima. Cedric je srecan momak!
~Hufflepuffs~
Cedric: OBOZAVAM JE! ona je ceo moj zivot! Zelim da provedem ostatak mog zivota uz nju! Ne bih mogao ni jedan dan bez nje! Posle Hogvartsa zelim da je zaprosim!
~Ravenclaws~
Cho: Ona je moja BFF! Malo sam ljubomorna sto ima Cedrica! Ali sada mogu da se fokusiram na Harryja! Cedric je veoma srecan sto je ima. Ona je najsladja i njabolja osoba koju cete ikad sresti!
Luna: Ne znam je ali je vidjam oko hale.. Volela bih da izgledam kao ona!!!!!!
~Slytherins~
Draco: ZASTO NE MOZE BITI MOJA?? Toliko bolje izgladem od Cedrica! :( Dobicu je jednom! Kunem se.......BICE MOJA! Nikad nisam mario sto je u Gryffindoru!! Zelim je!!!
Pansy: Znam se Drakie svidja! Ok u redu totalno je zaljubljen u nju! Ali tako je tesko mrzeti je! :( Ona je tako savrsena ! Zelim biti ona!
Drugi momak Slytherins: *drools*
Druga devojka Slytherins: ZELIM BITI ONA
~Teachers~
Mcgonagall: Ona je veoma mocna devojka! Divno je sto je u mom razredu! Bice joj lako da se snadje u buducnosti! Samo kad bi prestala da fletrtuje sa Mr.Diggoryjem i prati malo vise!
Flitwick: Odlicna u carima! Voleo bih da vise prati svoj rad nego da flertuje sa Mr.Diggoryjem
Snape: Mrzim je kao i Pottera! Dovoljno sam rekao!
Dumbledore: Odlicna je u redu,ima moci da pomogne poraz Voldemorta!

lol ^^ Zamisljena
Gossip Girl.
Gossip Girl.
Special Snowflake
Special Snowflake

Život na Hogvortsu Tumblr_inline_mgd6qgfAoc1rsnpia
Broj poruka : 8665

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 14:07

Your name: Sierra Monive
BF: Cedric Diggory
BFF: Cho
Enemies: No one
Rep: Very popular, beautiful,and a bit of a trouble-maker
What people think:
Harry: She's so beautiful. I'm basically in love with her. I was planning on asking her out, but Cedric got to her first (grr..). I just hope that one day we can be more than friends.
Ron: OMG she's soooo pretty! I wish she was mine. Just don't tell Hermione, she might get mad. But, anyways Sierra is a really good friend, brave too...she killed a REALLY big spider for me once! Cedric is sooo lucky!
Hermione: A wonderful friend! She's very smart too. She's soo pretty, but she doesn't think so. Sometimes I wish that I looked like her. She's even helping me with my umm "Ron problem". But, I do notice how much Harry and Ron...wait no I mean ALL the guys at hogwarts oogle at her, I swear! Even MALFOY, poor girl. Anyways, I'm glad she found Cedric he's perfect for her!
Ginny: She's sooo nice! A very good friend too! She has wonderful fashion sense! I can't wait until the summer, she's spending a couple weeks at my house! It's going to be a blast because she always knows how to have a good time!
Fred: Sierra....oooh....she's sooo hot...*drools*
George: I think what George was trying to say was that she's very beautiful, which she is. She's a wonderful and helps all the time with our pranks. Cedric is one lucky guy!
~Hufflepuffs~
Cedric: I LOVE HER! She's my whole life!! I want to spend the rest of my life with her, I could never live a day without her gone. After Hogwarts I'm going to ask her to marry me.
~Ravenclaws~
Cho: SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND EVER!! I'm a little jealous that she got Cedric, but this way I can focus on Harry. Cedric is very lucky to have her, she is one of the nicest and sweetest people you'll ever meet.
Luna: Don't know her, but I see her around the halls, wish I looked like her!
~Slytherins~
Draco: *drools*....WHY CAN'T SHE BE MINE??!? I'm sooo much better looking than Cedric! I will get her someday!! I swear...she'll be MINE! I don't even care that she's in Gryffindor!! I WANT HER!!
Pansy: I know that Drakie likes her...ok FINE is totally in love with her! But it's just so hard to hate her! She's soo perfect! I WANT TO BE HER!!
Other guy Slytherins: *drools*
Other girl Slytherins: I want to be her!
~Teachers~
Mcgonagall: She's a very powerful girl. Wonderful in my class! It will be easy for her to succeed in the future...if only she'd stop flirting with Mr.Diggory and pay attention more.
Flitwick: She's pretty good in charms. Wish she'd pay attention to her work instead of Mr.Diggory.
Snape: Hate her as much as I hate Potter. Enough said.
Dumbledore: She'd be great in the order, she has powers that could help defeat Voldemort.
Hagrid: Does very well with me animals. Nice too.
Wendy
Wendy
Dangerous Lady
Dangerous Lady

Broj poruka : 9157

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgirl Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 0:17

What people think:
~Gryffindors~
Harry: I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART! I don't know what I'd do with out her,I'm planning on asking her to marry me when we graduate...*shhh* don't tell her!
Ron: She's one of my very best friends! I love how she's able to speak her mind and stand up for others, she even stands up to Draco (she's crazy!). I have a little crush on her, but I know that Harry loves her with all his heart so I like her more as a friend than anything else. She isn't even afraid of spiders!!
Hermione: She is one of my BFFs!! We do EVERYTHING together! Plus she's really smart, so she's a great study buddy! She takes her schoolwork very seriously, but she knows how to have fun too! I admire the way she stands up to Draco...she leaves him speechless everytime! *sighs* I just wish that Ron would stop staring at her at times.
Ginny: OMG!!! I LOVE HER TO DEATH!! She is one of my closest friends! Sure, I'm a little jealous that she got Harry, but I'm over it because they look so perfect together! She's always there for me and when Draco gets on our case she's there to stand up for us, haha she's so good at it that he's left there SPEECHLESS! She's the most amazing friend I've ever had. Oooh and don't tell her but Ron and the twins sort of have a thing for her!
Fred: She's one of our best pransters! She knows all the best spots and when we get caught she can always talk us all out of trouble, even when Filch catches us! *sighs* And she's pretty too... but Harry got to her first! Sometimes I wish they would break up.... but Harry is a lot happier now that he has her, so I relize that they are perfect for each other!
~Hufflepuffs~
Cedric: She is very nice and isn't afriad to speak her mind! I really admire her for that! She's pretty too.... but Harry got to her first.
~Ravenclaws~
Cho: She has a great fashion sense! I get some ideas about outfits from her. She's really nice and smart too! But, sadly we're not close friends. I'm jealous though that she took Harry! Gah..I wanted him! Oh well I still have Cedric!
Luna: She's nice, from what I hear very bold too! Don't know her very well, but she doesn't make fun of the Quibbler so I like her.
~Slytherins~
Draco: OOO I HATE THAT GIRL! Everytime I'm picking on someone she's ALWAYS there to stand up for them! She annoys the crap out of me! She says stuff to me and I can never think of anything to say back...I'm left speechless! She's hurting my reputation! But, she surprises me...no one has ever dared to talk to be like that! I can't help but want her sometimes.... BUT SHE'S DATING POTTER! I still want her though...*drools*. BUT DON'T YOU DARE TELL ANYONE!!
Pansy: I hate her! She leaves poor Drakie speechless everytime! I just don't understand how she does that... Potter isn't even capable of doing that! But, sometimes I notice Drakie staring at her, and not a death glare either! More like a longing-to-have-her stare. ARGHH she's gonna get it now, Drakie is MINE!
~Teachers~
Mcgonagall: She is a very gifted student! She does well in my class and participates as much as she can. She's going to go very far in her career choice when she gets older. She just needs to stop flirting with Mr.Potter in class.
Flitwick: A wonderful student! She's very good at charms and tries her best when she can't get the spells right. I just wish she wouldn't flirt so much in class with Mr.Potter.
Snape: I despise her as much as I do Potter. She's so polite and smart it's hard for me to take points off of her house! Ugh, and she's actually good at potions. I wouldn't be surprised if she was related to Granger! She would of been an excellent Slytherin, too bad she ended up in Gryffindor.
Dumbledore: Very very smart. Such a gifted witch. She's more powerful than she knows! She would be great to have in the Order. I'm so proud of Harry, he finally found someone that makes him happy. They're perfect for each other!
Hagrid: I love 'er like she me own daughter! She's a very smart girl! Wonderful around me animals. It's nice to see Harry so happy! They are perfect for each other
pinkgirl
pinkgirl
Candy Girl
Candy Girl

Broj poruka : 130

http://prettylittleliars-sr.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Like The Sky. Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 18:07

What people think:
~Gryffindors~
~Hufflepuffs~
~Ravenclaws~
~Slytherins~
~Teachers~
Hagrid: I love 'er like she me own daughter! She's a very smart girl! Wonderful around me animals. It's nice to see Harry so happy! They are perfect for each other!
Fallen Like The Sky.
Fallen Like The Sky.
Designer
Designer

Broj poruka : 11941
Godina : 32

http://weheartit.com/nicky6pack

Back to top Go down

Post by natata Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 11:36

Your name: Beth Jameson
BF: Neville Longbottom
BFF: Luna
Enemies: None really
Rep: Shy,quiet,cute,and friendly
What people think:
~Gryffindors~
Harry: She's really nice, but very quiet. I wish she would speak up. She's really cute too. I'm glad Neville found someone as great as Beth.
Ron: She's very sweet, cute too. Even since her and Neville started going out, Neville has been the happiest I've ever seen him. I'm glad that she makes him happy, they're a really nice couple. Wish I knew her better.
Hermione: She's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I just don't see why she can't speak up more. But, I understand because she's very shy. She's pretty too.
Ginny: Who?
Fred: I think that we pranked her once, we felt really bad afterwards because she's so sweet and cute.
Neville: I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH!! I'm so glad she's mine! I hope that I'll be able to spend the rest of my life with her!
~Hufflepuffs~
Cedric: Who? Oh I think she was my partner in Herbology once, really cute girl, awfully shy though.
~Ravenclaw~
Cho: Who?
Luna: SHE IS MY BFF!!! We do EVERYTHING together!! She even respects the Qubblier!!
~Slytherins~
Draco: Who?
Pansy: Who? Does my Drakie know her??
Other Slytherins: Who?
~Teachers~
Mcgonagall: A very determined student. Very quiet, but is serious about her schoolwork. She will succeed easily in the wizarding world.
Flitwick: An outstanding student! She could probably take over my job any day with ease. I just wish she would speak up more, she's such a quiet girl.
Dumbledore: Such a cute, sweet, and smart girl! She should really speak up more. She is VERY VERY powerful, I'd have to say almost as powerful as Mr.Potter and Ms.Granger put together. She would do very well in the Order! I'm very proud of Mr.Longbottom for finding such a wonderful girl.
Snape: Eh, she's ok. Too quiet though. She doesn't talk all that much. It amuses me that she's dating Mr.Longbottom. Anyways, she's good at potions, but I like to take away points from her just to see if she'll say something.
Hagrid: She's very sweet. Not too great at me class, but tries 'er best.

INACE OBOZAVAM HOGVOST I ZELELA BI DA BUDEM U REVENKLU MADA NI HALPAFT NIJE LOS ^^
natata
natata
Candy Girl
Candy Girl

Broj poruka : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by StarLight Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 22:10

BF: Ron Weasley
What people think:
Harry: She and Ron make a great couple, but I felt bad for Hermione. But, after Kathrine hooked Hermione up with Dean I felt happy for Hermione. Ron is a very lucky guy, if he was going out with her...trust me, I would have asked her. She's not the usual hufflepuff, she's very friendly but has a very bold side to her that makes her unique.
Hermione: She's wonderful! My BFF! I felt jealous because she had taken Ron from me, but she hooked me up with Dean, I got over it. SHE AND I WILL BE BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE!!
Fred: She's one of the nicest people I have ever met! She's perfect for Ron! Me and George vowed to always protect her! But, we sometimes prank her...surprisingly she pranks us back. She's really good at it too. Haha can't wait for their wedding!
~Hufflepuffs~
Cedric: She is one of my best friends! I love her to death!! I do have a secret crush on her, but I know that she only thinks of me as a friend. That's fine with me. I'll always be there for her.
~Ravenclaws~
Cho: She's wonderful! Very nice and pretty! Smart too. She's even helping me get together with Cedric!
~Slytherins~
~Teachers~
Mcgonagall: Very sweet girl. Excellent in my class. She'll succeed easily in the wizarding world.
Flitwick: *annoyed sigh* Mr.Weasley and Miss McFlip need to stop flirting with each other in class. But, overall she does exceptionally well in my class.
Snape: Miss McFlip is good at potions I hate to admit, but she is one of my best students. Grr..I.despise.her.
Dumbledore: A very smart and talented girl. Miss McFlip and Mr.Weasley are perfect for each other. She'd do very well in the Order.

Cool :D
StarLight
StarLight
Candy Girl
Candy Girl

Broj poruka : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by popka bebic ^__^ Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 20:35

What people think:
~Gryffindors~
~Hufflepuffs~
~Ravenclaws~
~Slytherins~
~Teachers~
popka bebic ^__^
popka bebic ^__^
Dangerous Lady
Dangerous Lady

Moje srce s&#39; tobom igra u ritmu ni na na na :)
Broj poruka : 11424

Back to top Go down

Post by Forever young ♥. Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 19:40

What people think:
~Gryffindors~
~Hufflepuffs~
~Ravenclaws~
~Slytherins~
~Teachers~

JEEEEEEEEEEE :D Najpopularnija sam :DDD
Forever young ♥.
Forever young ♥.
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Broj poruka : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Best. <3 Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 17:15

What people think:
~Gryffindors~
~Hufflepuffs~
~Ravenclaws~
~Slytherins~
~Teachers~
Best. <3
Best. <3
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

Forever, and never. &lt;3
Broj poruka : 843
Godina : 25

http://life-forum.serbianforum.info/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Up. Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 14:14

What people think:
~Gryffindors~
~Hufflepuffs~
~Ravenclaws~
~Slytherins~
~Teachers~
Up.
Up.
Candy Girl
Candy Girl

Broj poruka : 162
Godina : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by dead silence. Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 18:50

BF: Ron Weasley
What people think:
~Hufflepuffs~
~Ravenclaws~
~Slytherins~
~Teachers~
dead silence.
dead silence.
Boom Baby
Boom Baby

Die Sonne scheint mir aus den Händen kann verbrennen, kann euch blenden
Broj poruka : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirenna * Sat 26 May 2012 - 22:44

What people think:
~Gryffindors~
~Hufflepuffs~
~Ravenclaws~
~Slytherins~
~Teachers~
Sirenna *
Sirenna *
Powerful Girl
Powerful Girl

Broj poruka : 3233

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003835081170&ref=t

Back to top Go down

Post by White swan Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 18:04

What people think:
~Gryffindors~
~Hufflepuffs~
~Ravenclaws~
~Slytherins~
~Teachers~
White swan
White swan
Candy Girl
Candy Girl

Broj poruka : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sookie Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 6:21

Your name: Hannah Storm
House: Ravenclaw
BF: Oliver Wood
BFF: Oliver, all of the Quidditch teams except Slytherin, Fred and George, Cho
Enemies: Slytherin Quidditch team and Pansy
Rep: Sporty, competitive, very smart, and really pretty.
What people think:
~Gryffindors~
Harry: She's very good at Quidditch. A little too competitive for me, but a perfect match for Oliver. They're a perfect couple. But, I have to say I don't really know her all that well. She's really pretty though.
Ron: She's really cool! I think she killed a spider for me once. Fred and George have a HUGE crush on her, from what I hear! Haha...well I can't blame them she is pretty. She's one of the best Qudditch players. When she's out on the field, she really gets into the game! Oliver is one lucky guy!
Hermione: I don't know her all that well, but I would love to get to know her! Plus she's one of the top students, we'd be great study buddies!
Ginny: She's awesome! We're not really close friends, but we sometimes hang out. I can tell that Fred and George adore her! I hear that she's really good at Qudditch, one of the best players actually! Oliver's perfect match! But, what confuzes me is why Pansy is always on her case, she hasn't done anything to upset Pansy. Strange.
Fred: She is one of my best friends! She's so great to be around! She even helps us with our pranks and thinks of new ones! SHE IS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING....*sighs* Oliver is one lucky lucky guy. I can't believe he got her first, oh well if she's happy then I'm happy for her and Oliver.
Oliver: I LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH!! She's my life! She's everything i could ever want... pretty, smart, and likes quidditch as much as I do! I never want to let her go! As soon as we get out of Hogwarts I'm going to ask her to marry me!
~Hufflepuffs~
Cedric: Great quidditch player. We dated, but it didn't work out. I really wish I hadn't dumped her...
~Ravenclaws~
Cho: She's one of my best friends ever! I feel so bad when Pansy is always after her! Anyways, her and Oliver are so cute together! They make the perfect couple! She has great fashion sense too! And we do EVERYTHING together, we're basically insepable!
Luna: She's nice to me. Sometimes helps me with schoolwork.
~Slytherins~
Draco: I'm practically head-over-heels in love with her! WHY IS SHE WITH OLIVER??!!? Why can't she be with me??!? Why can't she see that she'd be better off with me?? I feel bad that Pansy is on her case all the time, but once when I stopped Pansy, Hannah gave me a look like "What the heck??". Since then I haven't stopped Pansy, I can't let her know that I like her or else my rep. will be ruined! But she'll be mine sooner or later....
Pansy: OH MY GOSH!! THAT PERFECT LITTLE...LITTLE...THING TOOK MY DRAKIE!! I KNOW that he likes her!! I can tell by the way he looks at her! Why can't he look at ME like that??!? Drakie is mine, mine, MINE!!
Other Slytherins: Despise her.
~Teachers~
Mcgonagall: Very smart. She does try her best in Trasfiguration, but it's not really her best class.
Flitwick: Wonderful at charms! One of my best students! Her and Hermione should really get to know each other! Hannah is going to go far!
Snape: HATE HER! I try to take as many points as I can from her! She may be good at potions, but I hate that she's little Miss Know-it-all!! *rants on and on*
Dumbledore: A very smart student. Perfect match for Mr.Wood! I think that her and Mr.Wood will go very far with Quidditch.
Hagrid: Very good with the animals. When she's older she'll go very far!

Svidja mi se ovo. Oliver ♥
Sookie
Sookie
Chocolate Babe
Chocolate Babe

If you love me why am I dying?
Broj poruka : 4696

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content